Three mornings each week I take Stratton to New Hope Christian Preschool. He went there last year and we were all very happy with it, so he's back for year two. It has a great atmosphere and the teachers are fantastic. Last year was all about coloring, playing and crafting. This year is more academic because it is the year before Kindergarten so the kids now have a page of homework each week. The first week that Stratton came home with his sheet I told him what it was and his response was, "Homework...what's that? You mean I have to do this at home?" After some more explanation, we worked together on his first homework assignment. As he colored it he felt the need to tell me that all this homework was giving him a headache. Once he finished though he was so proud of himself that he made me take a picture so that he could have it forever and ever! We can only hope that he'll continue to be so enthusiastic about his homework for many years to come!

4 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment